Invisalign: The Straightforward Way to a Perfect Smile
Get your Invisalign consultation today
- A clear way to straighten your smile
- Remove aligners for cleaning & sports
- Treatment can be faster than braces
- A safe orthodontic option
If you are considering Invisalign to straighten your teeth, you're in for a straightforward and fantastic experience! Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that uses clear plastic aligners to move teeth into the desired position. It is perfect for adults and teenagers who want a straighter smile without the hassle of traditional braces.
A brief history of Invisalign
Invisalign is a clear aligner that is used to straighten teeth. It was created in 1997 by Zia Chishti and Kelsey Wirth. Invisalign was first available in the United States in 1999. In 2000, Invisalign received FDA approval and began to be used by orthodontists. In 2002, Invisalign was made available to the general public. In 2003, Invisalign expanded to Europe and South America. In 2004, Invisalign entered the Asia Pacific market. In 2006, Invisalign received FDA approval for use in children and teens. Today, Invisalign is available in over 45 countries.
Some of the key advantages of Invisalign include:
- Invisibility: Invisalign aligners are clear and virtually invisible, so you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Comfort: Invisalign aligners are made of a smooth plastic material that is gentle on your gums and cheeks. Traditional braces can often cause irritation and discomfort.
- Removability: Invisalign aligners can be removed for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing. This means you can eat all of your favorite foods without worry!
- Convenience: Invisalign treatment is much more convenient than traditional braces. You won't have to worry about food getting stuck in your braces or having to see your dentist in Nanaimo for adjustments.
If you are looking for a straighter smile, Invisalign is the perfect solution! Contact our office today to schedule a consultation with our Invisalign provider. We would love to help you achieve the beautiful, healthy smile you deserve!