How Intraoral Cameras Make Your Experience Better
Get to know our handy intraoral camera
- Get a clear, complete view of your smile
- High-res images are displayed on a monitor
- Helps dentists make the most accurate diagnosis
- Better understand your dental care
- No pain or discomfort involved
As a dentist in Nanaimo committed to helping you receive the best oral health care possible, we use intraoral cameras to diagnose certain concerns. Here are three reasons why you and your family can benefit from this technology:
- Intraoral cameras give you a better view of what's happening inside your mouth. This can help you understand your diagnoses and treatment plans better.
- Intraoral cameras make it easier for us to diagnose problems. They can capture images of problem areas that would be difficult to see with the naked eye.
- Intraoral cameras can help reduce the need for surgery. In some cases, dentists have been able to fix problems without the need for surgery by using intraoral images as a guide.
The images you may see thanks to the intraoral camera
Intraoral cameras are a tool that dentists use to get a close-up view of your teeth and mouth. They help us spot any problems or issues that you may be having. intraoral cameras can pick up on things like cavities, gum disease, and even oral cancer. They are a very important part of keeping your mouth healthy.
If you are looking for a dentist in Nanaimo, be sure to ask if they use intraoral cameras. It is a great way to get a closer look at your mouth and ensure that everything is healthy. intraoral cameras can help catch problems early on, which can save you time and money in the long run.