Discover if dental implants are right for you
Dental implants have become a popular choice for tooth replacement. This is because they offer many advantages over other dental restoration options. If you are considering dental implants, here are some of the reasons why they may be the best option for you.
- Dental implants are permanent. Once they are placed, they will remain in your mouth for the rest of your life. This is unlike dental bridges, which need to be replaced every few years. Dental implants are also much more durable than dental bridges. They can withstand the force of chewing and biting without breaking or coming loose.
- Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth. They are made to match the colour of your existing teeth. And because they are placed in the jawbone, they have the same support as natural teeth. This makes dental implants much more comfortable to wear than dentures, which can sometimes slip or rub against the gums.
- Dental implants are good for your oral health. Unlike dental bridges, which require some of the surrounding teeth to be filed down, dental implants do not damage any of your existing teeth. And because they are placed in the jawbone, they actually help to preserve it.
If you are considering dental implants, be sure to talk to your dentist in Nanaimo at Dive Lake Dental about whether they are the right option for you. Dental implants can give you back your smile and improve your oral health. They are a great choice for tooth replacement. And with proper care, they can last a lifetime.
Dental Implants Deliver That Million-Dollar Smiles
- They look & feel like natural teeth
- No extra steps to keeping them clean
- A solution that will stand the test of time
- Take advantage of all smile opportunities
- Implants will not shift or fall out